• Advertising in DNA magazine, on the DNA website or on the DNA e-newsletter is an effective way to promote your business to a savvy male audience both nationally and internationally.
• DNAmagazine.com.au is Australia’s number one gay magazine site with over 165,000 registered members, and an average of 1.9 million page views per month (Google Analytics).
• The DNA e-newsletter reaches a weekly audience of over 73,000. It delivers a fuss-free marketing channel to DNA readers.
• DNA is Australia’s best-selling magazine for gay men. 135,000 gay men around the world read DNA every month.
• DNA is distributed throughout Australia, the USA, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and Europe.
• DNA’s website is the number one gay magazine site in Australia.
• DNA readers fly at least twice domestically and once internationally every year.
• DNA readers spend 600 per cent more on clothes and grooming products than the average Australian male.
• Reader information, demographic profile and feedback is constantly monitored and up-dated via the DNA online survey.
Last updated @ March 2020