A cruise for the gays on an adults-only ship? Coming soon…
Arriving in Australia for the first time later this year, Virgin Voyages’ Resilient Lady is next-level cruising. This Adults Only ship is packed with luxury and many more inclusions than you might normally expect on other cruises. It’s an experience truly fit for a queen.
The Resilient Lady will host the Island Fruits Virgin Marys Gay Group Cruise, a fabulous 5-night cruise from Melbourne to Tasmania in February 2024. Be part of a small group of 30 to 40 sailors with Points Of Difference Travel And Events adding a “gay layer” over the cruise that includes an onboard group host making sure you get the most out of your holiday.
Whether you’re a first-time cruiser or dipping your toe in the water or an experienced sea dog, this group experience is a great way to travel and meet fun new people to hang with. There’s a Bon Voyage party in Melbourne, a Welcome Cocktail Party onboard, daily catch-ups, group dinners, the infamous “Pop-Up Pirate Bar” and a private group excursion in Tasmania. You can do as little or a much with the group as you like.
You can also save 25% on your cruise fare by booking before 31st October and also receive USD $300 in “sailor’s loot” – that’s free drinks! You’ll be sipping the fancy stuff while celebrating each new experience in the ship’s award-winning spa, watching the jaw-dropping entertainment, and tasting the Michelin star chef-curated menus.
There’s incredible value packed into your fare. Virgin Voyages always includes:
- ALL DINING OPTIONS – all their 20+ eateries are available, every day, featuring menus curated by Michelin star chefs, all yours to enjoy, from refined dining to relaxed casual.
- ESSENTIAL DRINKS – still and sparkling water, non-pressed juices, sodas, teas and even drip coffee is included every day.
- WIFI – plus, there’s a very cool app to manage everything you need onboard, with a secret treat to discover.
- TIPS – Virgin Voyages cover the gratuities for your onboard experiences.
- GROUP FITNESS CLASSES – leave in better shape than you arrived! Yoga, meditation, cycling, HIIT classes, and more. All your group fitness classes are covered.
- SHOWS & ENTERTAINMENT – you have a ticket to all the awe-inspiring shows.
Plus, there’s even more excitement onboard with full ship activations for special nights, such as Scarlet Night, where the entire ship is transformed into a menagerie of delights and epic experiences. Through pop-up circus performances, interactive games, karaoke and live music, paying tribute to a love that washed the world scarlet. It culminates in a drenched-in-red pool and dance party unlike anything you’ve ever seen!
Oh, and you can even get a tattoo onboard!
Can’t make the dates next February? No worries, you’ll find links to the full Virgin catalogue where you can browse itineraries around the Mediterranean and the Caribbean, as well as some exciting longer repositioning cruises such as Barcelona to Sydney.
So, dive into luxury with the Island Fruits Virgin Marys Gay Group Cruise before 31st October and secure your special fare and extra sailor’s loot to boot!
Discover a whole new way to cruise with Virgin Voyages and Points of Difference Travel And Events.
Full details and booking at pointsofdifference.com/dna-vm