Job Description: Combined Online Content Coordinator And Graphic Designer
Would you like to work with DNA, Australia’s leading gay media brand?
This full-time position combines the roles of Online Content Coordinator and Graphic Designer. The graphic design aspect of the role is not a full-time position so is combined with the online content role.
Online Content Coordinator
This component of the position requires the posting of content to DNA’s website and various social medias, and regular newsletter creation. The successful applicant will need:
– social media platform experience
– online content creation skills
– website coordination experience
The print design component of the position requires designing and sending a monthly magazine to print, and adapting for digital publication. The successful applicant will need:
– a degree or diploma in graphic design and a year’s graphic design experience either in-house or with an agency
– experience using the Adobe Suite (In Design, PhotoShop, Illustrator)
– image retouching experience
– a creative approach to print magazine design within DNA’s exisiting house style
This unique combination position also offers the opportunity to work from home.
Send your CV to