Login as a DNA member (it's free!) to preview the DNA #182 Online Edition here. Alternatively, jump to what you want to see using the links in blue below...
ON THE COVER Leo Rico, Photographed by JP Santamaria (juanpablosantamaria.com and facebook.com/jpsantamaria.. Comments.
- From The Editor Dogma attack!
- Burntoast Your say on all things DNA.
- Loving Boys, lotion and donuts.
- Month in a minute All the print that’s fit to news.
- Music Reviews
- Boys Toys Whiz and definately bang!
- Book Reviews
- Dear Diva Solve my goddamn problems!
- Nuttier… Than a squirrel turd.
- Straight Mate Travis Jeffery.
- Common Mortals New York truths.
- Grooming The best hand job.
- DNA PT Bringing sexy back.
- The Back Passage Condoms: a seminal history.
Urban Homo #curatinganimage.
- The Two Bears Open season for straight furries.
- Madonna Has she got her groove back?
- Alex King His retro film photography.
- Divine Knights Outrageous popaganda.
- Drown Aussie lifesavers go all the way under.
The DNA Pool Party Sydney’s hottest day of summer.
- Melting Hot Rhys and Kirk by Rod Spark.
- Red Hot Gareth Wiecko by Thomas Knights.
- Leo Leo Rico by JP Santamaria.
- Nicely Does It Carson Nicely by Ethan James.
- Willing And Able They are some of the most gifted, engaged and engaging gays in the village. They also happen to be living with disabilities. Meet three of the world’s most inspirational.
- Twink, Twink, Little Star Youth is highly prized on the scene. Like celebrity, it opens A-list doors, brings adulation and advantage – but it can easily be seduced into the web of a waiting spider.
- “Save Me From My Family!” Hakan is young, gay and Turkish. His mother wants Allah to beat the gay out of him; his father wants to kill him. His story is a prescient reminder that gay rights are still a matter of life and death in many parts of the world.
- Fresh Fruits! Camping, all-night dancing, parades, cabaret and costumes galore. Welcome to Tropical Fruits, where Mardi Gras meets the State Fair!