Login as a DNA member (it's free!) to preview the DNA #177 Online Edition here. Alternatively, jump to what you want to see using the links in blue below...
ON THE COVER Jack Jefferson, photographed by Andy Thomas. Comments.
- Anthony Callea The time her Maj offered him a lift!
- Pentatonix They’re the voice.
- Where The Bears Are Fur will fly.
My Buddy WWII brothers in arms.
THE BACK PASSAGE
- From The Editor Good news from Africa.
- Burnttoast Readers’ letters.
- Burnttoast 2 Sexy Santa speedo run.
- Loving Flag togs, acrobats, ballroom and beefcake.
- Month In A Minute The stuff that went down.
- Music Ariana Grande, Anthony Callea, Morrissey, La Roux, 5 Seconds Of Summer.
- Books Rio Men by Leo Castro and more.
- Books More A Thing Of Beauty from Cocky Boys Studio.
- Style The perfect shoe for every occasion.
- Nuttier Than A Squirrel Turd Oh, those crazy haters!
- Straight Mate Blake “Bachelor” Garvey.
- Common Mortals Christopher’s first Halloween.
- Dear Diva Life’s questions, answered!
- Grooming Hot first date? Lee Kynaston suggests some tricks for your trade.
- Fitness Matt Chapman has the sexy V. He tells us how to get it, too.
- DNA Man The straightest dilemma ever.
Urban Homo Loving a man in (and out of) uniform.
- Was I A Teenaged Predator? Mark E King pursued men for sex when he was underage. But was he the victim or the perpetrator?
- Carry On Adam Hilarious Adam Richard opens up about his unhappy childhood and how that shaped his comedy career.
- Waist Management Yes, it’s the fantastic history of men’s underwear!
- It’s Time To Talk About Rape Richard Morgan tells of his own rape nightmare and says it’s time we thought outside the stereotypes on this serious topic.
- Toronto World Pride Canada was hot, diverse, loved-up and party ready. Marc Andrews’ head was spinning to file this report.
Tel Aviv Water Park Party The headlines say it all! Now see the pictures…
- “Yes, We Exist!” Gay activist Dr Paul Semugoma on the perils of gay invisibility in Africa.
- A Thorn In The Flesh Frank Malaba survived Zimbabwe and now thrives in South Africa.
- Born Free Meet the “Mandela Generation”, a healing and unifying force.
- Gay-Friendly Africa Safe and fabulous Africa for the gay and lesbian tourist.
- Super Crazy Funtimes! It’s a sexed-up street party from Flash Avenue Studios.
- Rod Likes It Ruf! Rodiney Santiago in Ruf-Rod gear photographed by Cesar Di Lupe.
- On The Cover Jack Jefferson by Andy Thomas.
- The Royal Mint The extraordinary and the profane. Why we love the visions of Erwin Olaf.
- Who’s Hot Ryan Craven – that’s who!