Login as a DNA member (it's free!) to preview the DNA #180 Online Edition here. Alternatively, jump to what you want to see using the links in blue below...
ON THE COVER Brent Wilson, photographed by Simon Le. Comments.
- From The Editor
- Burnttoast Your say on all things DNA.
- Loving Beards, boys and toys!
- Music Reviews
- Book Reviews The hottest holiday reads.
- Opinion Is love a swipe away?
- Just Sayin’ Is love a swipe away?
- Nuttier… Than a squirrel turd! #6
- Dear Diva Solve my goddamn problems!
- Straight Mate Mark Wilkinson… or Tracy Chapman?
- Common Mortals Not resolved.
- DNA PT Matt Chapman helps you take a load off.
- The Back Passage Paint pony, Eric Zindorf.
- Urban Homo #blackisthenewblack.
- Anastacia A diva is resurrected.
- Transparent The best thing not on TV.
- Ricky Jarman He loves you all.
Loving Repeating Melbourne goes to Paris.
- The 69 Joys Of Gay Sex Cockyboys count the ways.
- What The Gardener Saw! Chad Hursty by Ian Chang.
Couch Surfing By Ethan James.
- DNA Awards We acknowledge the winners, losers, inspirations and imbeciles of 2014.
- The Cut Of His Cloth What's a nice straight boy like Brent Wilson doing naked in DNA? The Aussie fashion designer reveals his love of a challange – and more! Photography by Simon Le.
- Australian Horror Story: Asylum Australia has well and truly abandoned its international Human Rights obligations to refugees. Coming to light now, though, is the particularly cruel treatment of gay asylum seekers indefinitely detained on Manus Island. Leaked letters and personal accounts reveal the extent of the governmnent’s brutality.
- The World’s Top Ten Gay Parties Dancing queens and disco kings, do not miss these top parties curated by DNA’s globetrotting good-time juggernaut, Marc Andrews.
- Life And Death In Berlin Berlin’s kinky gay underworld has been through a lot, mein herr. But it’s never hit the wall! Xav Judd charts its heights and frights.
- Snow Queens Powder, parties and poofs! The snow is cold, the men are hot and Gay Ski Week in New Zealand’s Queenstown has Jesse Archer biting off a little more than he can chew!
Playground Of The Gods Mykonos is back with a vengeance. The legend of this island continues to intoxicate and since the 2009 launch of the five-day XLsior Festival, its gay quotient is more potent than ever.