Login as a DNA member (it's free!) to preview the DNA #189 Online Edition here. Alternatively, jump to what you want to see using the links in blue below...
ON THE COVER Lochi Horner by Ross Brownsdon Comments.
- FROM THE EDITOR Time to go, Tony.
- BURNTTOAST Your say on all things DNA.
- BURNTTOAST TRIBUTE Remembering Charl.
- LOVING Food, glorious food!
- MONTH IN A MINUTE What just happened.
- MUSIC Ezra, Ms Murphy, Say Yes To Love!
- BOOK REVIEW Thomas Houghton, Masculine Beauty.
- HEALTH: DR ZAC A pocketful of peptides.
- DEAR DIVA She’ll solve your problems!
- THEATRE Rent is due.
- STRAIGHT MATE Chris Durling.
- DNA PT Back to basics.
- MAN TO MAN Hollywood Hellhole.
- MAKE ME HOT An update.
- NUTTIER THAN A SQUIRREL TURD Yougottabekiddingme.
URBAN HOMO #nakedbeforetheboard.
- CALENDAR BOYS Pin these guys to your wall!
- RUBBER TO THE ROAD Kevin Carnell.
- FRANHLIN LAKE Hot for fame.
THROTTLE “My dirty disco music!”
CAN YOU HANDLE THIS? Brad Belk by Abel Cruz.
AT HOME WITH ERZVO Slovakia’s Peter ERZVO Zvonar.
JOSH THOMAS – NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH Whether he’s discussing masturbation with US television executives, taking a homophobic politician to task, or writing the third season of his acclaimed show Please Like Me, honesty is the best policy for Josh Thomas.
THE 5 FASHION ESSENTIAL Donny Galella is one of Australia’s leading fashion stylists. He’s worked with Richard Branson, Sophia Loren, Dannii Minogue, Samantha Jade, Jessica Mauboy and Jordan and Zac Stenmark. This month, he shares his top five fashion tips.
- THE 30 BEST GAY THINGS EVER! We see the world differently to others. Our culture is unique and sometimes a mystery even to us. This month, we celebrate the incredible, the cool and the kooky of the gay world.
- HOLLYWOOD HELLHOLE Trying to make the big time world of male modelling, CL Frederick slips past true love down a rabbit hold of vanity and vice.
COVER GUY: HERE TO MAKE YOU HOT DNA’s PT Lochi Horner wants to help you get into shape. On the cover, Lochi wears Hvnc Sunset swimwear. Photography by Ross Brownsdon.