Login as a DNA member (it's free!) to preview the DNA #185 Online Edition here. Alternatively, jump to what you want to see using the links in blue below...
ON THE COVER Leo Ryan Burke, Photographed by Russell Fleming Comments.
- From The Editor Drag time.12 Burntoast
- Burnttoast Your say on all things DNA.
- Loving YouTube stars and hangover cures.
- MIAM All the print that’s fit to news.
- The Tribe Has Spoken Our life online.
- Music Years & Years, Marc Almond and more.
- Book Reviews Joyful gay sex, Dave Brandstetter mysteries.
- Theatre Matilda the Musical.
- Nuttier Than A Squirrel Turd What the haters have been saying…
- Dear Diva She’ll solve your problems!
- Straight Mate Nick Afoa.
- DNA PT Shred with density training.
The Back Passage Why Glee Mattered.
Urban Homo #Servitude.
- Looking A forensics analysis.
- Cucumber You might find it soggy.
- Empire The black Dynasty.
- Paul Mac He’s no burned out meth-head.
- Summer Fling Leo Ryan Burke by Russell Fleming.
- Cruising Copacabana Mario Beckman and Ed Garcea by Gastohn Barrios.
Who’s Hot? Julian Gabriel by Esdras Santiago.
- A Meaty Tuck Vicious “reads”, shocking reveals and stunning transformations make RuPaul’s Drag Race the ultimate in reality TV, but the show’s embrace of gay flamboyance is what makes it legendary.
A Classic Gay Love Story Benjamin Law is a journalist and author. His partner, Scott Spark, is an award-winning singer/songwriter. The long-term power couple share their secrets, sex, and controversies from religion to politics to pimping each other out!
- Moonbeam Trippin' Way up in the Arctic Circle, solar storms spin the celestial magic we call the Northern Lights.
- Glancing At Madrid The Spanish capital sizzles.
- Homeward Bound On a journey to Queensland to meet the in-laws, one young man finds his partner’s past is prelude…
- Colombia Redux Sexy guys, sly security guards and curious cows. Discover the colour and character of old and new Colombia.
- 20 Reasons To Love Sweden Art, design, natural beauty, beautiful blonds. Sweden effortlessly mesmerises tourists and keeps some coming back for more.
- To Morocco – And Back Travelling to countries that are hostile to gays is always risky but, with the right knowledge and some street-smarts, you can still have an amazing and safe experience. Make the most of Morocco with these enticing tips.
- Powder Poofs New Zealand’s adventure capital is gearing up to once again welcome Gay Ski Week QT. Returning guests, DJs and performers share their most magical memories…
- Gay India 101 In this introductory course, explore culture and history alongside toilets, sandstone smut and sex apps working overdrive!